The Eisenberg Assisted Living community creates a caring and safe environment to provide a social experience that enriches the life and wellness of residents, including nutritious meals and assistance with personal care and medication and a robust and interactive calendar of activities and events.
Eisenberg Assisted Living offers the quality of life and personalized services that residents enjoy, and gives peace of mind to the families of those residents. In fact, residents report a high level of satisfaction and safety with regard to their assisted living experience: a 2013 national poll, which included Massachusetts, showed that 93 percent feel satisfied with their community, and 99 percent said they feel safe where they live.
Services at Eisenberg Assisted Living include:
- Activities of daily living (or “ADLs”), such as bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring (help with moving about), toileting, and meal reminders.
- Self Administered Medication Management (“SAMM”), which provides the resident with reminders and assistance in taking medication.
- Up to three meals a day served in a common dining room, and in some cases, additional snacks.
- Emergency call/response systems or other ways for staff to provide emergency help.
- Activities and programs tailored to the residents’ needs and interests, targeting health, exercise, socialization, recreation, and wellness;
- Housekeeping services, which usually include housecleaning, laundry, and other needs, such as help with accessing dry cleaning; and
- Transportation services, which may include taking residents on group trips, shopping or to doctor’s appointments.